Monday 15 October 2012

Evolution Miniatures Review

While at Euro Militaire this September I spent much of the weekend in the vending area. A very cool miniature I bought was from Evolution Miniatures, a Russian figure company who specialize in 1/48 and 1/35 scale figures.
Upon opening the cardboard box I noted the well defined and sharp details molded in the weapon and main figure. The construction and cleanup was as simple as any of the leading resin companies on the market with the usual single mold line on the inseam of the trousers. I always like to think of new weapons to outfit my modern warriors with but while looking over the CQBR I decided that there was no need to replace it!
It is worth noting that this figure is part of a larger 'crew' of SOF troops from Evolution Miniatures line and they will make up a great vignette or addition to a diorama as they all share this trooper's nonchalant attitude. Hical, James

No comments:

Post a Comment