Friday 12 October 2012

Fischer Skyray first look

The 1/32 scale Douglas Skyray from Fischer Models has arrived. As the Skyray is one of my favorite jets, I have been eagerly awaiting its release. Was the wait justified? Definitely yes. I have been a fan of Fischer Models since building their single seat Sea Fury. In my opinion, Fischer’s subsequent releases have been progressively more impressive.
On first look, the Skyray appears to be Fischer Models best to date; no small accomplishment considering the company it’s in. I will leave the detailed reviews and quick builds to others. However, I have included pictures of the kit contents. The model comprises 118 parts including multiple armament choices. A set of vinyl masks and brass photo etch are included. Decals comprise two sheets covering four machines, including an NATC and a utility bird. This is a beautiful model of a beautiful aircraft. If you have even the slightest interest in the Skyray, consider obtaining this kit. Hical, Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment